No matter how busy, fun and energetic our lives are, we all need an occasional mood boost. For those days when you’re not reeling in excitement or busyness, or perhaps you’re feeling blah or a bit off, generally two things lift your mood! Food and/or makeup. So at these times reach for those potato chips or French fries, or experiment with cosmetics in your makeup drawer. Your not so good mood will vanish and rule no more!
Get an instant mood boost from these simple beauty products!
6 Beauty Products that Brighten Your Mood:
- Ravishing Red or Barbie Pink Lipstick: As a fashion and makeup buff, I feel that all shades of lipstick act as mood enhancers, but colors of ravishing reds and Barbie pink lipsticks take the cake. If you doubt me, just try it. When your lips are coated in reds and pinks, your entire face stands out, and this ups your mood. It’s hard to feel blah or down when your ruby painted lips light up the town!
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette: As we enter into the fall, why not paint your eyes in shades of oranges, golds, tans and peach? This eye shadow palette offers numerous colors to choose from and tends to last once applied. For those of you that prefer to stick to blue, green or purple eye shadows, why not change your routine and shoot for the gold? Too peachy!
- False Eyelashes: If you want to watch your mood go from a 5 to a 10 in no time, put on a pair of false eyelashes. I feel natural long eyelashes, or false eyelashes, are the number one beauty item to bring out the luster of your face. No matter what event you are attending, or what clothes you are wearing, add false eyelashes and high heels and rev up your outfit and your mood in seconds!
IT Bye Bye Under Eye Cream: Sleep is a beautiful thing, but for many of us, it’s very hard to get a full 8 hours of sleep a night. The result? Bags or black marks under the eyes. To cover these bags and rejuvenate your eyes and your appearance, try IT Bye Bye Under Eye Cream. You may be dog tired, but your eyes won’t show it and no one else will know it! Say Bye Bye to under eye bags!
- Glamour Nail Art: Most everyone adores a professional manicure and pedicure, especially when you’ve earned it by working so hard. You deserve a break. After your next pro manicure, or even a do it yourself manicure, paint your nails with a glamorous, classy polish and nail art. Colorful, fun nails look cute and youthful, but sometimes you want to feel like a sophisticated fashion gal. Go for black polish with strips of gold, or add rhinestones and gems. Gorgeous and classy!
- Estee Lauder Beautiful Sheer Perfume: Now that you’ve dolled yourself up and improved your mood, top it off with a splash of Estee Lauder Beautiful Sheer perfume. The fabulous scent of this perfume is neither too heavy or too light, but perfectly right. For perfume that smells delicious but doesn’t over power, Beautiful Sheer continues to smell good hour by hour.
When you find yourself needing an instant mood boost, beauty products never disappoint. For those of you that prefer a more natural look, if you glam yourself up only once in a while you’ll adore the finished look! A definite glamour girl will be hooked!
Nancy Mangano is an American beauty/fashion/style influencer, fashion journalist, screenwriter and author of the Natalie North murder mystery book series. Visit Nancy on her global online fashion/style/beauty magazine Strutting in Style! at http://www.struttinginstyle.com, her Facebook page Nancy Mangano at https://www.facebook.com/nancymmangano/ Twitter @https://twitter.com/nancymangano and her author website http://www.nancymangano.com