As the year 2018 comes to a close, the end of the year and the beginning of the next year find the world celebrating New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. We welcome in the new year in a partying, celebrating, joyful way. In the Gregorian calendar, New Year’s Eve is the last day of the year, December 31. In many countries, New Year’s Eve is celebrated at evening social gatherings, with dancing, eating, watching fireworks, drinking alcoholic beverages, etc. The celebrations generally go past midnight, into New Year’s Day, January 1.
Many people enjoy dressing up for New Year’s Eve, with fancy clothes, black dresses and black tie garments, jewelry and dramatic makeup. For a full dress of glitz and glam, a large part of the look is going heavy with your face makeup, most notably the eyes.
Dramatic eyes bring out your true glamour. Eye power!
Tools Needed for Dramatic Eye Makeup Include:
- An eye pencil a shade darker than normal (preferably black)
- Eye makeup primer
- Jet black mascara or fake eyelashes
- Coal black liquid eye liner
- Various shades of eye shadow (powder or cream)
- Eyebrow pencil
- Eye makeup brushes
- Glitter and jewels if preferred
Dramatic eye makeup looks beautiful, brings out the warmth and color of your eyes and adds depth and dimension to the size of your eyes. Eye makeup is commonly worn to make your eyes stand out and look more attractive. When applying eye shadow, the smokey eye is a great way to add allure and pizzazz to your eyes! Sexy, sophisticated and stunning!
Dramatic eye makeup for your New Year’s Eve drama!
Dramatic Eye Makeup Tips:
- Eye shadows that match your eye color and your clothing look regal and chic.
- The more dark and dramatic your eyes are decorated, the lighter your lipstick should be. Don’t over power your eye makeup with neon, popping lipsticks. Smokey eyes done with various shades of blue eye shadows look gorgeous with a nude or light pink lip.
- Cats eyes are always a dramatic eye win. The secret is in the eyeliner extension beyond the corner of your eyes.
- Experiment and wear the dramatic eyes you were meant to have. I’ve even seen eye makeup applications where the eye shadow colors on the right eye are different than the eye shadow colors on the left eye, or vice versa. Your face, your beauty, your preference!
For dramatic eyes, the most crucial two elements are the mascara and the eyeliner. Apply jet black mascara (many coats), and/or jet black false eyelashes and jet black eyeliner (both on your upper and lower eyelids) to obtain the most dramatic eyes of all.
With your eyebrows, obtain the perfect arch. Eyebrows act as a frame for your entire face. Lovely, elegant and full of grace. Wow, you have fantastic makeup taste!
The secret to looking hot, alluring, sensual and sizzling is in the eyes. What better time for over-the-top makeup than on New Year’s Eve? Ring in the new year like the glamour girl that you are…your beauty and mesmerizing looks will go far!
Be the true diva star! Dazzling eyes that are sure to dazzle!
Nancy Mangano is an American beauty/fashion/style influencer, fashion journalist, screenwriter and author of the Natalie North murder mystery book series. Visit Nancy on her global online fashion/style/beauty magazine Strutting in Style! at https://www.struttinginstyle.com, her Facebook page Nancy Mangano at https://www.facebook.com/nancymmangano/ Twitter @https://twitter.com/nancymangano and her author website http://www.nancymangano.com